Please support our sponsors!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Virtual Gravity Nano by Storm Bowling Who's getting one? Not if you are allergic to Chocolate!



The video above is from Videoballreviews.com It seems like their site has gone on hiatus but they still crank out videos on their youtube channel. So my suggestion is if you like these video subscribe to their youtube channel.

Anyways I am looking to get my Father and bowling team mate a new bowling ball. I am leaning towards the Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl I might have it drilled up for him with a 4x4x2 lay out so it will give him good length and strong back end reaction.

The Strangest thing I have to take into consideration is the SMELL of the ball. Yes the Smell. Who would ever think you would have to consider a smell as an option not to get this bowling ball. Both my Father and I are allergic to Chocolate. Yes yes we hear it all the time "oh poor you". But believe me if you knew how sick it made us you wouldn't like it either. So the Smell of the Nano Pearl is "Orange Chocolate" Ummm I know this ball is off my list because even the fake smell of Chocolate makes me ill.

I will keep ya all posted on if and when he gets this ball.

Thanks
Brent Dolan
alltenback.com a bowling site

No comments:

Post a Comment