Please support our sponsors!

Friday, September 23, 2011

back to back 9-7 wins

I just posted this on my blog at Alltenback.com

but I will post it here as well

Alltenback wrote:

"Well let me start off with. I had no clue we won. The one guy we where bowling against had to establish an average. Well it came out in the wash his average was a whole lot higher than the other team we bowled against calculated. So when the League Secretary adjusted the Scores. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner we won 9-7. It is our 2nd week of winning 9-7. Tom Dolan and I (Brent Dolan) both bowled 2 good games out of the three. We both had a stinker game in there Tom bowled a 156 in the 2nd game and I bowled a 150 in the 1st game.

But we didn’t give up. Thomas J. Dolan beared down and Rolled a game winning 222 in his last game (bowling anchor man by the way) and his first game was 201 with a total of 579 scratch. He still bowled with “Old Betsy” the Hammer Sauce. It is his go to ball. His bowling ball Drilled by Tony C @ Big Daddy's Pro Shop
I Rolled a horrible 150 game because I tried a different bowling ball (storm Marvel btw it just didn’t want to work for me). Then I switched and went to my Go to Ball the Storm Victory Road and went 222 in the 2nd game and 242 in the last game. A scratch total of 613. I wanted to kick myself for trying a different bowling ball that night. It really cost us some points but at least I know what ball works best.



Check out the League Standing Sheet here
Thanks
Brent Dolan
Alltenback.com a bowling website"

No comments:

Post a Comment