Please support our sponsors!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Air time with Michael Fagan "Lofty Goals"



I came across this video but I have Seen PBA Michael Fagan aka "The king of swing" do this before on live TV. Very amazing versitily Fagan has. I have seen him able to play all over the lane whether it is shots like this or straight up the 5 board. This guy knows how to win and make TV shows. I am always tuned in when he makes the finals on TV. He currently to my knowledge bowls for Track aka "The number bowling ball company" Mike Fagan also enjoys surfing (bodyboarding I heard but he did say surfing on TV but I will give the sponger the bennifit because he bowls so well) Good luck to the new season Mr Michael Fagan.

Thanks
Brent Dolan
alltenback.com a bowling site

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how fast the his shot for that loft was. That's an amazing loft though. I've done that before just not as fast and only shooting for the 7 pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am guessing he is rolling it about 18mph with probably about 480 revs or so.

    ReplyDelete