Please support our sponsors!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kind of feeling this one! Bowling Cruelty Video



Recently google ads suspended my account because of the support from my fans. It was across the board on three websites www.eastcoastsurfer.com , www.alltenback.com and this blog. This all went down this past weekend when google decided they weren't going to pay me. Hell they might even take away my blogger account as well seeing I am posting this.

After doing some research I found if you make more than 4% more money than you did last month they think you are scamming them. I am using another ad company now but still not getting the money that was owed to me that I was counting on hurts and really will set me back. Just a warning to anyone that uses google adsence. Keep a constant flow of clicks and supports to your website.

this video sums up my feelings today.

Thanks
B
www.alltenback.com a bowling site

No comments:

Post a Comment