Please support our sponsors!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Bowl and Super Bowling well kinda.

In my previous post. I posted that I went to the Super bowl to see my NY Giants win their 4th Super Bowl in Super Bowl 46 (lets see how many times I can get "Super Bowl" in this post)

Well we got back from the Drive to Indy late Monday night. We backed it up with bowling on Tuesday night. I guess we where still amped from the Super Bowl (drink) 46 win. We bowled pretty damn good. Tom Dolan bowled a scratch 602 with his Storm Marvel Pearl . I Bowled with my Storm Virtual Gravity Nano (both balls mapped out by Tony C at Big Daddy's Pro Shop )


See Recap sheet below. (i blacked out the other teams names because there is no need to know who they are. They where nice guys and no one likes to loose 16-0 and they still said congrats)



It was a great week. I almost don't want it to end.
Thanks
Brent Dolan
www.alltenback.com

To see video of the Storm Marvel Pearl click here to watch youtube.com video
To see video of the Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Click here to watch youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment